Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: curve 9320

Re: Slow download speed

I have a BB Curve and I have the exact problem my internet is really slow overall and my downloads keep saying error
Contributor
My Device: curve 9300

In day time the internet wil be slow coz of all connections being open,at night you're download speed wil be faster if you change you're while roaming to off
Contributor

Ill try it at night as well because at daytime the the while roaming to of does not make a difference
Contributor

So I tried at night with my "in roaming" off, it didn't make a difference still can't do anything on internet and errored real fast
Contributor

What is you're network
Contributor

I'm MTN, I've phoned them and the firts time they said they're upgrading their towers but no-one knew about it and then to days later they said its a problem with blackberry but they are trying to fix it! I just think they shouldve let us know no matter who's problem it it
Contributor

I agree with you.I'm also MTN but my internet is back to normal.when I phoned therm a while back they told me they have a problem with some of the network numbers
Contributor

Then there's still a problem with mine because it doesn't work! And all of my friend are sitting woth the same problem
Contributor

It can be yes they didn't say wich numbers are those with the problem so we have to wait until they fixed it
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3g

Hey guys, unfortunately for MTN and Vodacom subscribers you cannot download from free sites. Sometimes MTN won't even allow you to access a free download site. For Vodacom, the only time you may have download access is 3am in the morning if you lucky, otherwise buy bundles and switch your BIS off if you want to download on your phone from free sites.