Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: O2

Sms text delivery notification HELP PLS :)

Hello guys, 

i just bought my first blackberry  smartphone and i'm pretty excited about it. I just want ot ask you a question about sms text notifications and the problems i have no idea how to solve. The little D on the left of the sms text appears when the message is delivered and it works perfect, the problem is when i'm sending one text message to multiple recipients, I have to use that feature very often because of my work and the problem is that i got the D for delivered but i don't know how to check all the recipients, because i really need to know who receaved the message and who didn't. So Is there a way to check all the recipients in one group message to know who recieved the message and who didn't ?? I'll appriciate any help ! Thx !  

All Replies
My Device: Q10/9900/9790
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Sms text delivery notification HELP PLS :)

Hey madgosu

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

To better assist with the issue can you please confirm the BlackBerry smartphone being used and your wireless service provider?

When sending a group SMS with Delivery Report enabled the device will normally show the D or a check mark. If one of the users did not receive the group SMS message the chat will report back a red X.

What you can do is check the individual conversations of each user you sent the group SMS message to. The BlackBerry SMS Application will show the group SMS message in there individual chat windows for each contact.

This feature is not included with all version of the BlackBerry Operating System however. Please reply with the device being used as I will be able to better assist.

I look forward to your reply!

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: O2

Re: Sms text delivery notification HELP PLS :)

Hello Goose947,

thank you for your answer. Device I'm using is Blackberry 9320 (3g, Wi-fi), OS (v, Wireless provider O2. The D for delivered and X for not being delivered is working properly, but i can't find how to check the individual conversations or the individual notifications. Oh and I don't know if it's important, but the group messages are usually sent to numbers not saved in the phone (i work for casting agency). Thank you in advice !