Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
norobin
My Device: Not Specified

Some of my itunes songs didn't download to 8310

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for everyone's help so far.  This forum is wonderful.  

With this forum's help I was able to download my itunes to my Blackberry using the Media Manager.  I noticed, however, that a few of my favorite songs did not download.  When I have looked at them in the window above the downloaded songs, it says there is nothing in those folders, even tho there they sit over on the left hand side.

I'm sure it's probably because they're the wrong type of file, etc. and it even tells me to click on the media filter button blah blah blah which I did and I chose Media Files, but still no go.

And if this helps, they are all the same artist - Brewer & Shipley - from two of their albums.

Any help would be appreciated!  Also, they are all 128 whatevers that they're supposed to be.

Thanks!

norobin 

Trusted Contributor
payroll
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Re: Some of my itunes songs didn't download to 8310

Did you BUY these songs on iTunes? You won't be able to transfer songs bought on iTunes to your Blackberry.
CEO/Editor In Cheif
www.SmartphoneNation.com

BlackBerry Employee
mgoldsmith
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Some of my itunes songs didn't download to 8310

Currently while BlackBerry devices support MP3 and AAC formatted audio, they do not support the Digital Rights Management (DRM) format supported by iTunes - therefore files that are purchased through the iTunes Music Store may not play on BlackBerry devices if they contain DRM.  Certain files may be purchased from iTunes that are indicated as "iTunes Plus" - these files do not contain DRM and should play on your BlackBerry fine.