Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: 9360 Curve
My Carrier: Videotron

Stopped receiving emails, bugs with new Curve 9360

My 9360 has stopped receiving emails. Went to setup menu to see if something changed, but when I try to acces settings, it times out.

Two days ago, it did not "wake up" from the programmed off-on times. Had to take battery out (was fully charged) to reboot. Worked after that.

Two nights ago, after 11pm shutdown, had several chimes of incomming emails!  I thought it was OFF!!!

It was working fine since buying it Nov 1st. Emails arrived in BB at the same time as I saw it on my computer workstation.

Display indiactes fully charged. Now no emails, plus these other nagging bugs? Suggestions? Ideas? Take back and exchange????

Frustrated Frederic in Montréal

New Contributor
My Device: 9360 Curve
My Carrier: Videotron

UPDATE re - Stopped receiving emails, bugs with new Curve 9360

Email problem fixed, but not the other bugs.

Contacted my mobile service provider - first they said to try and send an email to myself at my office workstation. NYET! - nothing happened. Next... told me to remove the battery for 30 seconds, then after bat reinstalled - they sent me a "system reset" from their end, and all of a sudden 10 emails came in.

The techs had no answer to the other bugs. This is the 2nd time in two days I've had to take the battery out and reboot my 9360. Techs said this is not normal... but offered no solutions. If this continues, I'm getting a different unit.