Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
wakberry
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Storing two numbers under one....is it possible on BBCurve?!

[ Edited ]

Is it possible to use bb curve to call two numbers at the time? I’m calling international number (14 digits) trough the long distance company. I have to call long distance company number first and then after operator's message "please enter the number you wish to call" I have to enter all 14 digits number. Is it possible to store that second number and released it after the operator message some how? It will be very helpful when you driving and have to punch 14 digits number in to the keypad. Not mentioning - remember all those numbers..  

Please help!!!Thank you.

Message Edited by wakberry on 07-22-2008 02:47 PM
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tschweitzer
My Device: 8310

Re: Storing two numbers under one....is it possible on BBCurve?!

I don't know if it would work the same, but you can put a pause in the dialing by pressing in on the trackball and selecting add pause. You do this after you add the first number this is normally used for adding extensions, but it may work in this situation.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wakberry

Yes!!! It is working. Small adjustment - instead of pause, I use "wait", then after I call first number right after that, whole second number appeared on the screen. One sipmle click with trackball or "enter" and its working.

Thank you so much!!!!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tschweitzer
My Device: 8310

No problem, glad you got it working.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dansnman

I tried the same thing using "wait", but it only paused for 3 seconds.  It seems I've been able to do it before but I can't figure out how!
Please use plain text.