03-03-2011 06:28 AM
I was using my BB a while ago and it had become very slow.. So i took out d battery and tried re-booting it, but since then, it completes about 2/3s of the booting process and is still stuck there... Tried re-booting a couple of tyms w/ and w/o SIM, but still the same problem..
It is unable to boot completely.. No white screen or anything, just stuck at 75% boot screen..
Please advice as to what can be done..
P.S. My phone is stil in waranty, if the OS has failed, shall i get it replaced or try somethin on my own?
03-03-2011 07:27 AM
It's just a software issue.
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.
Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
05-22-2012 01:45 PM
i have a same problem inmy blackberry.i fllow your step i dont reapar my blacberry curve 8520.application loader dont connect to jvm.what can i do now. please give me a soluation.