Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Forums Advisor III
kijanasmart
My Device: 8330

Re: Sync'ing to a Specific Outlook Profile

Try the "Reset Configuration" (see jmrmb80's post) before you try a clean uninstall and reinstall
Kijana
Please remember to:
1. Mark Accept as Solution on the appropriate post once your issue has been resolved
2. Give Kudos to helpful posts (click the star next to the post)
Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Yeah if the reset config doesn't work do a clean uninstall of the software by following these steps

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB02206

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sporras
My Device: Not Specified

Success!  The combination of the reset configurations in DTM  and  in my BB under Options/Advanced Options/Default Services/ choosing the Business Profile's calendar  allowed Kinjasmart's routine to allow me to pick my Business Profile during the wizard.  That changed the pathname to the folder containing my Business Profile data. 

It all works now.  Thanks for your patience and everyone's collaboration.  Good job! :-)

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Awesome!!! Glad it's all working for you!  :smileyhappy:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Excellent! Good job everyone. I've got to bookmark this thread.
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
andexa
My Device: Not Specified

I am having the problem that when I try to select the aplications to sync, I dont gt any outlook profile in the drop down menu.   Therefore I cannot continue
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101 Tips & Tricks

Sorry for the delay.  What, if anything, have you been able to do to resolve your issue?  Have you read through this thread?

Also, take a look at this kb article:  http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB11247&slic...

Let us know how it goes.

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.