Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
bigstech
My Device: Not Specified

Sync with Exchange mail

My employer does not allow personal Blackberrys to use the BES.  I've setup my Curve to get my coorporate mail straight to the Exchange server.  I get a message indicating success, but now I'm getting and email from Blackberry.com every 30 minutes.  The subject is - Action required: update password!.  It tells me that I am supposed to update my password for my Exchange email address in the Blackberry Internet Service.  Anyone know what this means?  I have updated my password in the email setup with no luck.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
BBsingh
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Sync with Exchange mail

when you update your PW, does it fail or success on BIS site?
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bigstech
My Device: Not Specified

When I recieve the message to update my password, the Blackberry has the email account set to invalid.  I click on 'validate' and I get a reply that it was successful.  At that time, I send an email to my home acount but it never arrives.  I'm wondering if it has something to do with certificates.  The webmail site is a secure site with timeout features. 
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
BBsingh
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

seems like it has to do somthing with your OWA account.

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

just my two cents : if your employer does not want you to connect your blackberry to the exchange server, don't.
use another way, like connecting to OWA.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.