Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

colinlstokes
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: EE

Synchronisation doesnt work!

I have a blackberry curev 9360, and my outlook synchronisation used to work seamlessly. Recently though it has stopped working properly. Although all the settings are configured to synchronise only future appointments it keeps re-adding historic appointments so I end up with 20 of the same meeting. If I complete the synchronisation, then immediately synchronise again it adds more duplicates even though nothing has changed. Its gets incredibly frustrating! Can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Synchronisation doesnt work!

Hey colinlstokes,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Do you have multiple Calendars on the BlackBerry smartphone? Each email account you have setup on the BlackBerry® smartphone would have a Calendar. Go into the Calendar > Press the menu key > Click Options > Here you can see the Calendar list. If you do have multiple Calendars check each to see if the same appointments are in each Calendar.

If you do have multiple Calendars and they are duplicated, try clearing the Calendar database as shown here: http://bbry.lv/HPDqUG

Then go to Options > Advanced System Settings > Default Services, set your default Calendar and re-sync the Calendar from Outlook® to the BlackBerry® smartphone.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.