Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

psyncho1
My Device: Curve 9300

Synchronisation with Outlook

Trying to synchronise my Curve 9300 with MS Outlook 2010 through USB connection, I am required to turn off wireless synchronisation first. When I follow the BB instructions for this I find I cannot trun off wirelesss sync for calendar. I select calendar, menu, options, but do not get the field with the wireless on/off checkbox the instructions refer to. I can't find it anywhere. Anyone come across this problem, or even solved it?

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Synchronisation with Outlook

Hi psyncho1,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Are you selecting a specific calendar in the Calendar Options list on your BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300 smartphone and checking for the wireless synchronization setting on the Calendar properties page? This KB article will show you how to find the wireless synchronization settings. "How to enable wireless calendar synchronization on a BlackBerry smartphone" http://bbry.lv/M0B7Nt

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

samitabh1
My Device: 9300

Synchronisation Blackberry 9300 Calendar with MS Outlook 2010

I have synchronized the Outlook calendar on laptop with my Blackberry 9300. Whenever I connect the laptop and BB through USB cable and sync using Blackberry Desktop software , the calendar, contacts etc gets synchronized but if I update the Calendar in Outlook on laptop or on BB device, the other does not get automatically synchronized without USB cord connection Could you please help me with auto synchronization process of calendar on laptop and BB Thanks & regards, Amitabh
Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Synchronisation Blackberry 9300 Calendar with MS Outlook 2010

Hi samitabh1,

Welcome to the Support Community!

Are you using a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for email delivery? Wireless synchronization between your BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300 smartphone and Microsoft® Outlook® is only available if you are using a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server.

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!