Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

gfleming
My Device: Curve

Synchronize calendar entries and contact details

Hello

I am looking for a solution referring the synchronization of calendar entries and contact details. The environment includes a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and a BlackBerry Enterprise Server. The end-users use Web Access to check their e-Mails and coordinate their calendar entries.  The synchronization seems to work partial;

-          E-Mails can be send and received  via Curve

-          E-Mails are synchronized between Exchange/Web Access and BlackBerry Curve

-          Calendar entries  placed with the BlackBerry are not synchronized between Exchange/Web Access

-          New contacts entered or any contact modifications done on the BlackBerry (Curve) are not synchronized with the Exchange/Web Access

Is there a solution available?

Thanks to everyone for help......

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Synchronize calendar entries and contact details

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Since you have BES, I do not understand why you have your users configured to use OWA from their device...

Are you the BES admin? If so, please state so and we'll have the mods move this thread to the proper location of this site.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code