Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kenil
My Device: Not Specified

Synchronize microsoft outlook in my PC to BB using USB

I am new BB user. My BB is 8310 serie. Already downloaded BB Desktop Software 4.3. I tried to synchronize my Microsoft Outlook (e-mail, contacts, task, calendars, and etc) into my new BB. Unfortunately did not work. I have no problem with my other gadgets (HP IPAQ and O2 XDA Exec) to synchronize my Microsoft Outlook using USB connection from my personal computer. Any body can help me please. Thanks in advanced.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
mja64

Re: Synchronize microsoft outlook in my PC to BB using USB

Hi Kenil,

I'm new to all this, and I had the same problem first time I tried today.  Doubleclick the "synchronize" button in Desktop Manager, then tick the box " synchronize organizer data" and "automatic synchronization".  Then go into the "Configuration" tab and select what you want to sync etc.  I may be stating the obvious, but maybe it will help you.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kenil

Thank you for your advice. My synchronization problem is solved.

Regards.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cherylsigns99

Using the USB, changes my time Zone from EAstern to pacfic.. this messes up all my appts. PLs help. My outlook is a trial version could this be my problem?
Please use plain text.