Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

T-Mobile Internet service

My service is with TMobile and I setup a internet email account and recvd a message on my phone "Welcome blackberry internet service account is now active. User Name XXXXXXXXX Password: Null". What does this mean to me? Can I access BB Internet service from my computer or what?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: T-Mobile Internet service

Hi and welcome to the forums,

That message is a verification message saying your email address is active on BIS.

Can you access BB internet service from my PC?  Do you mean using it as a modem?

Please let me know!

Thanks,

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

My Device: Not Specified

thanks, for the answer. I was more wondering is there a way on BIS to manage my BIS account through a thin client like a web interface. I know some mobile service providers have access to BIS to manage your settings/preferences on BIS. Also, this phone is part of a corporate plan and I would like to purchase ringtones or music but pay for it myself, is there any way that you know of to do that?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Here is the T-mobile BIS site:

http://www.t-mobile.com/bis/

As far as ringtones and apps you can purchase independently via credit card, they don't ask for PIN etc.

I think the only site that would reflect the charges may be T-mobile, but unless you charge it you account, I doubt it.

I hope this answers your questions, if so please resolve the post using the options over the Kudo's star.

If not just let me know!

Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter