Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodacom

THAT THE **bleep** IS GOING ON???????

WHY MUST WE SUFFER WITH **bleep** **bleep**ING DOWNLOADING SPEEDS??????

WITH DOWNLOADING IN THE MORNINGS I REACHED DOWNLOADING SPEEDS OF OVER 100 KILOBYTES P/S NOW THIS PAST WEEK I'M LUCKY TO GET 1 KILOBYTE P/S.

PLEASE SORT YOUR **bleep** OUT.

WE ALL PAY FOR OUR SERVICES AND EXPECT EXCELLENT SERVICE

PAUL NELL

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: THAT THE **bleep** IS GOING ON???????

Hello pnellhp

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums

I know how it feels for not getting the speed that you're expecting but I don't think we have to blame the phone onset. Please contact your Carrier because we are dealing with a service here and not the handset itself. Also, if you can manage to download from a PC, it could be faster than the phone using a mobile coverage.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodacom

Re: THAT THE **bleep** IS GOING ON???????

Hi. Its pnellhp. Well my blackberry phone was stolen quite a while ago. I signed up to blackberry protect and that didn't help me to get the phone back.

PLEASE, anybody add this pin and give them grief!!!! 288ef819 and if you can find where they live, my pin is now 2A572EDE. Add me and let me know where she is. This phone is used by a woman named nancy. I'd find out myself but she already blocked me. She's a south african african woman, so she speaks a funny language like soetho or zulu.