Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

brittawp
My Device: Curve 9300

TRACKPAD PROBLEMS - Curve 9300

I have had my Blackberry Curve 9300 for less than a year, and have been experiencing problems with the trackpad. The trackpad does work, I guess, but it requires a lot of patience as it moves erratically and on it's on. I must note I have restarted the phone, attempted to update the phone, and have changed the trackpad sensitivity level. Nothing has worked. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?!

Furthermore, my friend to me that Blackberry offers a 1 year warranty on all Blackberry's. She said that Blackberry will send me a new phone, and I can send this one back to the company. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS OR IF IT IS TRUE?!

Thanks! :Clover:

New Contributor
GraemeC

Re: TRACKPAD PROBLEMS - Curve 9300

Hi 

I can only sypathise as I have battled this issue for a few days and have found the perfect solution UNFORTUNATELY its expensive and doesnt involve Blackberry.

How they can expect a business tool to have constant resets and the way the incoming emails are managed in memory only astounds me.

I wsh you the best with finding a practical solution.

Visitor
anandrocks
My Device: blackberry curve 3G 9300

i have purchased blackberry curve 9300 last week and since i purchase the curser is moving on its own without even touching the trackpad .i have reset many times by removing the battery . it works well for few minutes again the same problem .

can anybody help on this issue

Visitor
frodernater

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but I have also purchased a bb curve 9300 and the trackpad stopped working so I bought a replacement off ebay but after replacing it and switching on that doesn't work either? Any ideas what the fault could be. 

Thnkyou mark