Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300

TWO PROBLEMS:( BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300) 1) Unable to send/receive e-mails 2) black square with a minute hand whizzing round

Hello,

I have a BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300

i would be most grateful if someone could help me with persistent problems, which ive previously enlisted the help of T-mobile to resolve but to no avail.

1) I am unable to send/ receive e-mails, this has been an ongoing problem which seems to sort itself out for a short while then returns, i have been asked  to remove e-mail accounts from device and re-boot, and as i say works for a short time then starts again.

2) I have this annoying black square in the middle of the screen with like a second hand whizzing round which can sometimes last ages. I was told by t-mobile this was due to not doing regular device updates, i have since done this and as i type continue to see this symbol.

Any advice/suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thankyou.

Andrew Goodall

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9310

Re: TWO PROBLEMS:( BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300) 1) Unable to send/receive e-mails 2) black square with a minute hand whizzing round

The spinning clock is usually an indicator of low memory. Make sure you are completely closing apps your aren't using by using the close or exit option in the menu instead of just backing out of the app with the escape key. Also check your memory after you have rebooted your device. If it is still low then you may have to delete apps you absolutely don't need or use to get memory back.

As for the email issue I am assuming you have a data plan since you have tried to fix the problem with Tmobile. If you haven't done so you may have to re-register your phone on the network and or log into Tmobile's BIS site to resend your service books.