Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
bettybetty06
My Device: BB curve
My Carrier: verizone

The track pad buttom not working

Hey everyone,

I have a BB curve, and for some reason the track pad  just stopped working. I am very gentle with my

BB and I don not really understand what could possibly happened. It is completely frozen on the left up side of the screen on the " search" option ( the hand lenses icon).

I already turned it off-on and I also removed the battery , and  it is still in the same position.

I can receive calls, and make calls using the speed dial letter/pad. What can I do/try?

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance.

Betty 06

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: The track pad buttom not working

Hello bettybetty06,

The following article may help regarding the issue you are experiencing with the trackpad on your BlackBerry® Curve™ smartphone:

Trackpad, trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB29640

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aksha
My Device: 9220
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: The track pad buttom not working

Hey I have the same problem but mine is struck upper then that..through which you can off signals and wifi it sometimes comes down to the search and the keyboard starts working otherwise even the key board isn't I don't understand how do I go to option as no other key is working.It works when it comes to the search option otherwise it doesn't please help me asap as I am getting emails n messages thanks
Please use plain text.