Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: tele2

Trackpad blackberry 9300 doesn't work

Hi my trackpad of my blackberry 9300 doesn't work. I changed it a few minutes ago and it still doesn't work.

What's the problem?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Trackpad blackberry 9300 doesn't work

Hello Jorbenz

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you changed your device Trackpad itself ! or get it replaced by a qualified person. 

If it is you who performed those action you can visit any repair shop to see if you're missing , Or refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB29640 : Trackpad ,trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: tele2

Thanks for your reaction

There's maby another problem because The trackpad doesn't scroll and it can't klik on a application. Maby it's waterdamage or someting else? What could I replace to let it work both?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hey Jorbenz

Are you sure its a water damaged ? If it is then I am sorry to say but water or moisture is the worst enemy for our BlackBerry smartphone like any other electronic equipment , Now the success depends on how you treated your device after it got wet , we should leave our device and let it dry for a few days . Have you removed the battery after it got wet ? 

You can visit any Mobile repair shop to see if they can help ,Because as far as I know your Carrier will not repair a water damaged device,  but  repairing a water damaged device can cost much and there is no such gurranty that it work smoothly after this repair , SO first ask them about the estimate and if that it huge then I prefer you should buy a new if not they go for a used device , because repairing that water damaged device were never succesfull, you  will face similar problem regularly .

I hope you understand. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.