Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
penfolderoldo
My Device: Curve 9300

Trackpad not working and can't download pictures!

Ok, so my 9300's trackpad stopped working a while ago. I've got myself a new non BB phone, as the support from BB was pretty non existent, however i've taken loads of pics on the 9300 which are saved only on the phone itself, not the sim or card. When I plug it in to the laptop it's permanently 'stuck' on 'charge only', there's no way it seems to move it to 'sync media' or the other one! Is there any way to get the pics off the phone or am i going to lose them all?? would be so much simpler if BB had put 4 little arrow keys on the keyboard, save all the faffing about on this seemingly VERY common fault. Any help gratefully received guys. Thanks. Dave

Contributor
kartikeyabhargava95
My Device: Curve 9360

Re: Trackpad not working and can't download pictures!

Hi, 

To sync or transfer any file to your computer, you must first download Blackberry Desktop Manager.

This can be done using the folowing link :

http://in.blackberry.com/software/desktop.html

Once installed and opended, connect your phone to the pc and go to options -storage- Press the menu key and enable USB MASS STORAGE MODE.

Your device will be recognised and using media sync, you can transfer your photos and other media on device memory.

If your query is resolved then please click on - 'Accept as Solution'
Thank You.