Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: GiffGaff

Trackpad scrolling issue.

So i posted a previous topic about my issues with not being able to move my scroller unless on the call page so i plugged it into my laptop after trying various things that failed to work. I tried to update, and the update wouldn't update reguardless of how long i'd leave it. So i took it out and low and behold it worked!

But now it only seems to work when it wants to if that makes sense.. it'll scroll on the main page.. side to side etc whereas before after the update when it was working fully it was going up and down and side to side. So i did the same exact thing all over again and it worked again! for a whole of five minutes.. now it's only going side to side again. Also the unlock button worked perfectly fine when the scroller was working fine also.

Any idea's?

Highlighted
Forums Veteran II
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: Trackpad scrolling issue.

I replied to your other thread.   I think it is coincidence that things are different after your actions with the computer, etc.   And the fact that the problems are intermittent is no surprise.

- Ira