Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
domina_sesa_jecka
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105, BlackBerry Curve 9220
Accepted Solution

Transferring Organizer Data from my Z10 and Q10 to my Curve 9220. Need Help.

Hi Team,

I would like to transfer my contacts from Z10 and Q10 to my legacy Curve 9220 device. I already backed up my data using the BlackBerry Link and I know that my Curve is not compatible with BlackBerry Link. Can you give me a walkthrough on how to synchronize my contacts from my BlackBerry 10 devices to my Gmail account? I am planning to add my Gmail account to my Curve device and I will synchronize my data from there.  Thanks in advance for the quick response about this issue.

Cheers!

Jecka :smileyvery-happy:

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join me on my BBM Network as well as BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: 2A5706AD
Twitter: @sesa_jeckieboo | @i_am_jecka
WeChat: Sesa_Domina_Jecka | i_am_jecka
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,893
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Transferring Organizer Data from my Z10 and Q10 to my Curve 9220. Need Help.

Simply open your Settings > Accounts > your gmail account and turn ON your sync contacts settings.

Check your Gmail account on the webmail sign in from a PC, and check that all of your gmail contacts have synced to the server.

Then, setup the Gmail account on your 9220, and in doing so , turn on the gmail contacts sync.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
domina_sesa_jecka
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105, BlackBerry Curve 9220

Re: Transferring Organizer Data from my Z10 and Q10 to my Curve 9220. Need Help.

JSanders wrote:

Simply open your Settings > Accounts > your gmail account and turn ON your sync contacts settings.

Check your Gmail account on the webmail sign in from a PC, and check that all of your gmail contacts have synced to the server.

Then, setup the Gmail account on your 9220, and in doing so , turn on the gmail contacts sync.

Thank you for acknowledging this query. I will get back to this thread once I have other questions or issues.

Join me on my BBM Network as well as BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: 2A5706AD
Twitter: @sesa_jeckieboo | @i_am_jecka
WeChat: Sesa_Domina_Jecka | i_am_jecka
Please use plain text.