Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

bakergrad144
My Device: Not Specified

Trouble receiving internet based information

Hi there,

Hoping someone can help me out here.  I got my Curve a couple weeks ago, and this is the second time this has happened:

I was receiving e-mail from my yahoo and hotmail accounts just fine, as well as receiving information from Facebook just fine, then it just stopped.  I had not changed any settings or done anything to the phone, just stopped receiving them.

I deleted my service books and resent them, I deleted my e-mail setup and set them up again, I re-registered in my HRT.  I tried removing the battery for a significant amount of time, nothing seems to be working.

I can still SEND e-mails from both accounts, I can still access the internet, I can still upload things on Facebook, I just am not receiving anything.  Any advice on what I may need to do in order to continue receiving information?  When I took this in before, they replaced my SIM card (it was 3 years old), and it worked fine for about a week.  Any advice?

Please use plain text.
lvrpl461
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Trouble receiving internet based information

hi

mine is doing the same thing, im on my 4th phone now, i have done everything it works for about a week the n just dies, i think its when the battery goes below 2 bars. so please help cause mine as gone again and i'm not doing a factory reset again.

thanks

Please use plain text.