Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Koodo

Troubles with BBM7

Hi, I'm currently in Brazil for 3 weeks i was using my bbm7 here with wifi with no problems. I'm currently with koodo and there's no serive around here. Today I upgrade my phone with the new software bundle 7.1 2102, After that BBM 7 wouldn't work anymore. It kept saying I didn't have wifi cover to run the bbm 7. So I tried to backup my phone, it didnt work at all. So I decided to delete bbm but after deleting it I couldn't find on the app store anymore it kept saying it wasn't available for my device. So i managed to install version 6.1. with the desktop software, but i still couldnt use the bbm with wifi. So i downgrade to software 7.1. 1319 but I still have the same problem. Now I still can't download bbm7  nor delete the bbm 6.1.
How can I get back to bbm7 ?
My blackberry is a curve 9320

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Koodo

Re: Troubles with BBM7

I got BBM7 back on my blackberry but I keep getting the message that I don't have sufficient wireless coverage or that my wireless connection might be turned off. I know that I don't got data coverage here even though I'm on a international roaming add on. Everything but bbm works now ? is there any way to make it work it again ?