Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Tweek_BB08
My Device: Not Specified

Turning on blackberry curve 8330

hello , i'm brand new to the forums i used to have a voyager and i got sick of it so im here now . everytime i turn my curve on it doesn't do what i tell it to do, i hold the end call button to turn it on and it just gives me the arrowglass. i try to keep holding it and it does nothing. whats going on ? maybe its something new im not use to ? any suggestions. ?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ein3738

Re: Turning on blackberry curve 8330

just give it a while to start up.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Welc:smileyhappy:me to the F:smileyhappy:rums

When you first turn on the blackberry, it takes a couple of minutes to boot up.  The hour glass will come on.  Like the previous person state, just give it time!  once it is on, you wont have to turn it off and on.  it will stay on. 

:smileyhappy:

PS you will love it once you get used to it. Did you read the warning label ?  ?  IT IS ADDICTIVE

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Tweek_BB08

I've read most of the important stuff, i have had it for about 4 days now and i love it in every way. I don't think i will ever go back to a regular phone again.  i have email set up , and i just updated the OS to 4.5 or the latest i beleive.

The only thing that i find a little annoying is that it lags everyone once in a while. other then that it is a great phone. thank you for everyone being friendly here . i appreciate it. ;]

Please use plain text.