Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
marinasmonster
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: t-mobile

Twitter not notifying!

My Twitter app has suddenly stopped notifying my new mentions/messages etc! I have Curve 9320 and this problem has only arisen in the past couple of hours. I've got my "notify on new mentions" box ticked and my notify ringtone is on as well. Can anyone help??!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Twitter not notifying!

Hello marinasmonster

Welcome to the Community

Please try to refresh your logins by logging out and loggin back in. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Goodluck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marinasmonster

I've already logged out/logged back in, restarted my phone 4 times, uninstalled/reinstalled twitter, upgraded it and refreshed my mentions etc. The mentions come up eventually but it won't tell me when I have new ones. I've even had to make a fake account to send messages etc to see if it works. But still no luck :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

Try this, go to your Twitter account using a PC and go to Settings and go to Apps. Look for Twitter for Blackberry and revoke its access then try to relogin using Twitter for Blackberry.

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marinasmonster

Nope, still nothing. This is really starting to stress me out, nothing seems to work!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

Is you Twitter for Blackberry updated to the latest version available in App World?

Please use plain text.