Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: CURVE 9360
My Carrier: WINDMOBILE

Two 9360's on one account

My device: home page >contacts > options > contact lists,  displays mine as well as my wife's e-mail address.

Wife's device:  "     "             "                 "               "           "   , displays only "default"

I have set up my e-mail account on my device, but my contacts displays all e-mail contacts from both accounts.

When I atempt to set up her e-mail on her unit, my e-mail account appears with a check mark prompting me to imput my password. At one time when I was attepting to open her BB Apps, I was cautioned that if I continued, that my account would be transferred to this unit?

I would like to know how to separate the 2 units to 2 different accounts. I have BB desk-top.

I am fairly new to all this, and any help I receive will be greatly appreciated.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Two 9360's on one account

[ Edited ]

hey does this sound similar to the issue you're having?

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/Need-help-how-to-change-BBM-ID/m...