Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
jmaldavir
My Device: Not Specified

Two Calendars - One not showing up in Outlook

Hi!

Just got a curve - first time blackberry user...  I get my email through BIS but synchronize my calendar, tasks and address book through the BB Desktop software.  During initial setup of my phone, it seems that two calendars were created in my BB - one associated with my Outlook calendar and one associated with my yahoo account.  For a few weeks, all of the appointments associated with both calendars were showing up in my Outlook calendar - so, I never noticed that some of the appointments somehow were associated with my yahoo calendar. During my last synch, over 200 appointments that were showing up in Outlook got deleted from my outlook calendar and now only show up on my BB if I view the yahoo calendar or make the setting to view both.  Problem is, all of those appointments were business appointments and are now not showing up in my work Outlook calendar.  Is there any way to get the appointments on my BB associated with my Yahoo calendar back onto my Outlook calendar?  Help!