Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

xtian9220
My Device: REX41GW
My Carrier: PRD-44519-046

Unable to Send message

Hi! I'm a newbie in this community.. I just want some help from all of you who will read this..

My twin have the same blackberry 9220 like mine.. But sometimes if he gets to bed his bb 9220 is on charge but he still listening music using his earphones.. Then I think his phone had been overcharge and the battery is draining and the temperature of the phone is rising..then he can't even read those messages that he received.. He can't send message either.. We keep on defaulting the changes in the phone, but still its not working.. I think its a virus or any bugs on the phone..
Please use plain text.
Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: Unable to Send message

Hi xtian9220,

Welcome to the BB Community...

Once the BB is fully charged, the BB automatically stops charging, though it's advisable to disconnect the charger of BB after its fully charged...Might that be the cause of heating...

This might solve the problem of messages...do a battery pull restart(take out the batter of ur BB while it's on) of ur BB...keep it like that for 10 seconds and then again reinsert the batter and let the BB start...

Good Luck...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please use plain text.