Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
sandeep23101985
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: airtel
Accepted Solution

Unable to View SMS, Error- Uncaught exception: Index 87 >= 87

Hi

Pls help - I am unable to view my SMS (Both Sent and Received). Not getting any notification also.  If i compose SMS after sending it disappears.  And I am getting error -Uncaught exception: Index 87 >= 87 everytime i switch on the device. Not able to find the SMS in Messages>View Folder>SMS Inbox also.  I have tried by wiping all applications, device has enough memory- 127MB.  Even Checked Firewall... Pls help...

Regards

Sandeep

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Unable to View SMS, Error- Uncaught exception: Index 87 >= 87

Hi sandeep23101985

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There are no specific  Knowledge Base regarding the error Uncaught exception : index 87 >= 87 or similar, As you had already wiped or deleted all applications from your device but still error appearing so to rule out any software issue you can reload your Device OS ,but first do your device backup using BlackBerry Desktop Software,For further instruction please refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.

After Reload restore your backup.I hope it will solve your issue.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sandeep23101985
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: airtel

Thanks a Ton. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:  Issue got resolved after reloading OS. Thank u very much :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi sandeep23101985

You are most Welcome... we are glad that your issue has been resolved :smileyvery-happy:

Prince

Please use plain text.