Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
matriixx
My Device: Blackberry 9360

Unable to change my blackberry ID account

Hey guys

today morning i wanted to downlaod the new blackberry messenger 7, after i downloaded it they've asked for my blackberry ID,  i really didnt remember i did one.

i went to options/blackberry ID

i checked my information, and it seems like ive registered a blackberry id with a wrong email which i do not own, and i forgot my password.

early today, i wanted ot make a new account by my real email, and they told me your username or email do exist

i was glad that i do have one and i reseted it back, but the problem is what shall i do to change my wrong blackberry ID and put my real blackberry ID.

please help me getting rid of this.

Thank you.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Unable to change my blackberry ID account

Hi matriixx

We can only enter one BlackBerry ID to a device at a time ,If you are unable to remember your email or if the email which is associated with the device is not your's  then the best option is to do a complete backup of your device and create a new BlackBerry ID with a new email address of your own.

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.