Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone India

Unable to connect to Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) on 9360 on Vodafone India.

Hi

I have a Curve 9360 and a connection with Vodafone India. Recently I activated BIS on my SIM but, the handset does not connects to the internet service. It says to check with the service provider ( Vodafone). I contacted Vodafone and according to their servers I have internet service activated. Later, changed my SIM card with a BB Bold and internet service started working properly on the bold. But, when I re-inserted the SIM in 9360, it showed same problems. I have been trying a lot of possible solutions since 5 days. Please help me out.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Unable to connect to Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) on 9360 on Vodafone India.

Hello deepagrawal94 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your BlackBerry Internet Service.

To clarify, when you insert your SIM into a BlackBerry Bold, you have full internet access (BBM. Browsing, Email etc) but when you insert this same SIM into your BlackBerry Curve 9360 smartphone the internet does not work? 

Can you send me a private message with the PIN of the Curve 9360 so I may further investigate? 

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9380
My Carrier: Bharti Airtel Zambia

Re: Unable to connect to Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) on 9360 on Vodafone India.

Hi HM ,

I have the same problem on a Blackberry Curve 9380. After diagnostics, shows Blackberry registration: Yes. Connected to Blackberry: No.

Blackberry PIN-PIN: Abort. I contacted the Service Provider but they were unable to help. Please assist!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Ninza84 wrote:

Hi HM ,

I have the same problem on a Blackberry Curve 9380. After diagnostics, shows Blackberry registration: Yes. Connected to Blackberry: No.

Blackberry PIN-PIN: Abort. I contacted the Service Provider but they were unable to help. Please assist!

Hello Ninza84 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This sounds like your PIN has not been registered on the network for data services.

Try a manual registration as shown in KB00510.

When you are in the Host Routing table, do you have any entries or is it blank showing No Entries? 

If it's empty after the registration you will need to contact your mobile network provider and ensure your data plan is actively provisioned.

If you'd like, send me a private message with your PIN and I can investigate as well.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: 9850
My Carrier: 313

Am finding it difficult to connet my BB 9850 to internet. Please can you help me fix it?