Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dheerajtyagi
My Device: BlackBerry 9360 7.0 Bundle 2355

Unable to download BBM

Hi all,

Today i tried to update my BBM to 7.0 but after installation BBM got disappeared from my device.Then i deleted it from applications and rebooted the device. But now when i try to download BBM from its site or application world only newest version of BBM i.e BBM 7.0 is available which is not supported in INDIA.

So its not of any use to me.Kindly help me in getting the older version of BBM. If possible pls. provide a link from where i can download earlier version of BBM & install on my device.

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Unable to download BBM

Hi dgeerajtyagi,

Install BlackBerry Messenger 6.2. To do this download it here

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dheerajtyagi
My Device: BlackBerry 9360 7.0 Bundle 2355

Download via USB connection are not enable for this product but when i try to open with browser on Blackberry it opens the same page from where we can download only BBM 7.0
Is there any other alternative available
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi dheerajtyagi

The recent version of BBM7 is still not available for India because of some advanced feature it has  ,I think have to wait untill another version or the recent version of BBM is pushed to Indian users from app world  ,I guess within a few days.

If you are unable to download any version then if you have your device OS pack installed on your PC ,then connect and open BlackBerry Desktop software to add the BBM version which comes with the OS pack.but if you don't have OS installed then you can download the OS pack from your Carrier from here Carriers . download and install the same OS bundle as you have on your device.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.