Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

feowsh
My Device: Not Specified

Unable to receive mail.com to my 8900

O god, this is so frustrating. I have a mail.com account, it's pop3, but it is horrid to me that my Blackberry can't push emails from the mail.com account. What is going on?... I've entered the outgoing server etc but still it doesn't WORK!!! AARGH!!!!

HELP! please?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Unable to receive mail.com to my 8900

I never use any mail.com account, but i suppose you can forwar all the mails in the mail.com account to a gmail account.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
Ascott
My Device: Not Specified

Help! I have a mac and no one seems to be able to help me synch my mail to my new 8900.  I was told by T-Mobile that the 8900 Curve was compatible with Mac.  I was told by Apple that it isn't.  BlackBerry doesn't give any free Technical support.  The blackberry tools CD doesn't even play in my Mac.  I had a pearl before and it worked.  The blackberry pocket mac doesn't load the driver update. I get the skipping message also.  I would really like to use this 8900 but it doesn't work.  Why doesn't blackberry help their own customers?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Hi Ascott, why you don't start a new thread with your problem?, is better for you.

What is exact the problem you have, the cd included in the box is for Windows, not for Mac.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
antriaathanasiou
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: Cosmote

Hello there,

I have the same problem, the mail setup is not working for my bb 8900.. HELP ME PLS?!

Please use plain text.