Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

gilster
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: O2

Unable to send SMS's - Unidentified Subscriber error message

Hi, Looking for help!! I have a Blackberry Curve 9320 on a Corporate SIM. This is new and I had my old mobile number ported to it on Friday.

Everything is working perfectly (phone calls; emails) accept for text messaging.

I am able to receive text messages but cannot send them to any number and receive an error message of 'unidentified subscriber'.

I know there are several other similar postings and I have tried everything they have suggested but to no avail. I have also spoke to 02 enterprise services but they cannot suggest anything else to me.

I have checked the service centre number, which is as quoted on other threads. I have done a battery pull. I am now out of ideas!

Help please :

Gilster

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Unable to send SMS's - Unidentified Subscriber error message

Hello gilster and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

SMS is a carrier controlled feature and you will need to contact your mobile network provider to investigate this matter further. 

You did mention you are using a corporate SIM card. Did you contact your local IT Admin to ensure they allow sending of text messages? They may have removed this feature.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.