Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

kel7298
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Uncaught Exception

I am receiving uncaught exception errors when I try to load YGo, Facebook and Myspace.  I didn't have this problem when I first installed the first two.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.  Myspace gave me the error as I was trying to load the application the first time. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Kelly

kel7298

Re: Uncaught Exception

There error message I am receiving for myspace: uncaught exception: net.rim.device. api.system.Unsupported Operation Exception

I had facebook working great, but then starting receiving the uncaught exception error.  I uninstalled and but when I try to reinstall Facebook I am receiving this error: HTTP Error 500:  Internal Server Error

Y. Go was working great, then I received an uncaught exception error while trying to access email.  I have tried unistalling and reinstalling but didnt help.  Yahoo messenger works fine.

I am using T-Mobile service.

Hope someone can shed some light.

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

No data will be lost while doing this:

Do a 1minute battery pull with the phone on, replace and let the BB reboot 1-3 minutes.

See if the messages continue.

Thanks 

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

kel7298

It worked!  Thanks so much.  I thought for sure I had already tried that tho :smileysurprised: