Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Niranjan-98137
My Device: Blackberry 9220

Uncaught Exception

every time i restart my blackberyy i got "Uncaught Exception: UUID Must Be 36 Characters Long"

Can anyone please assist me or provide information for a resolution?

Thanks

Niranjan
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Uncaught Exception

Hi Niranjan-98137

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Those erros are are related to any application that you have Installed on your device,On your Homescreen if you hold alt and type lglg it will show you those event log, you have to scroll down to see this error and with which application it is related. Deleting that application may fix this error. Or first do a backup of your device then delete any third party aplication from your device one at a time and see if that error disappear.

KB29215 : How to view event logs on a BlackBerry smartphone

If that fails then first do a backup of your device and you have to Updating / Reloading your device OS  which will fix this error.to do that refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.