Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.waitFor(0x7c802477365c3985)timeout

tineebeyb wrote:

Hi! I delete some apps and i restart it. after i restart something appears. The app error 523. then reset. After i reset it, it poip up again! :smileysad:

Hi tineebeyb

So you didn't  performed an OS reload as I suggested :smileysad:

Now to recover from this JVM error you have to follow some other Suggestion , first  try this KB :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

please note this method will delete all data within your device , if you have a backup you can restore it later on.You can find more information regarding this error here :

KB24395 :  "Error 523", "App Error 523", or "JVM 523" appears on the BlackBerry Smartphone

First try this and let us know if you encounter any issue.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
tineebeyb
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Globe

Hi!!!:smileyhappy:))) I dont know how to reload it thats why.  the version of my BDS is 7.1. What method should i use? app error 523 occured when i deleted some applications and wipe all the contacts and the messages in the bds. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tineebeyb

Anyway sweety thanks for your big helppp!!!!:smileyhappy:))))))))) should i download BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.5 to 5.0.1? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

tineebeyb wrote:

Anyway sweety thanks for your big helppp!!!!:smileyhappy:))))))))) should i download BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.5 to 5.0.1? :smileyvery-happy:

Hey tineebeyb

Sorry for the trouble but you should have asked me if you're having problem with OS reload . 

Now to recover from this JVM error you have to do some harsh methods, and in this process you may loss all data within your device .

Regarding BlackBerry Desktop Software , you can download the most recent version from this link BlackBerry desktop software . After installing Desktop Software try this Knowledge Base :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

So first try this and let us know if you feel any problem .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
tineebeyb

I have 7.1 BDS prince. :smileyvery-happy: should i follow the steps for the BDS 7.0? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

tineebeyb wrote:

I have 7.1 BDS prince. :smileyvery-happy: should i follow the steps for the BDS 7.0? :smileyvery-happy:

Hi tineebeyb

Yes If you have Desktop Software 7.1 then follow the steps for BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.0 .

Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tineebeyb

Hey prince! Thanks for your help!:smileyhappy:)) I followed ur instructions and my blackberry was now in good condition!:smileyhappy:) I can use it now :smileytongue: Thankyou!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

tineebeyb wrote:

Hey prince! Thanks for your help!:smileyhappy:)) I followed ur instructions and my blackberry was now in good condition!:smileyhappy:) I can use it now :smileytongue: Thankyou!

Hey tineebeyb

That's Great .. :smileyhappy: Yes of cource you can use your BlackBerry again :smileyvery-happy:

Cheers !

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tineebeyb

Thankyou thankyou!!! :smileyhappy:))))) <3 Can i add you on bbm? :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

tineebeyb wrote:
Thankyou thankyou!!! :smileyhappy:))))) <3 Can i add you on bbm? :smileyvery-happy:

You are most welcome...  If you feel that I deserve to be in your BBM contact list , then you can add :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.