Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ewan_jon
My Device: Not Specified

Updating contacts with numbers, addresses, email addresses etc etc

Hi there, I have just bought my new berry (8320) on Orange and I've added my contacts from my old sim card fine, but what I weant to do is update them with addresses, email addresses etc etc.  I have the desktop software and there dosent appear to be anything in there that would help me update the entries using my pc as opposed to manually tapping the details directly onto my phone. Is there a way of doing this via my pc?  My orange blackberry login page where i set up my email does not give any such option either. Please help!

Thanks,

Ewan

Please use plain text.
Contributor
MoccasinLanding
My Device: Curve 8300 (EDGE) v4.5.0.182 (Platform 2.7.0.106)
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Updating contacts with numbers, addresses, email addresses etc etc

Look in this forum for a thread "SYNC CONTACTS ONLY" and you may find help. It tells how to configure sync from your computer  to your phone. Which means you could update MSOutlook and then update your phone.
Curve8300 ATT
v4.5.0.182 (Platform 2.7.0.106)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ewan_jon
My Device: Not Specified

Many thanks for that. I have had a look and posted as I can't quite get it to work! Thanks again for the reply.  :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

When you say "via PC" I take it to mean you are not running the Desktop Manager software from Blackberry??

This would let you update your contacts on the Blackberry. If you bought the device new you should have it on CD.

If not you can download it from the support button at the top of the page.

Hope this helps!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.