Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

gulguliarohit
My Carrier: Aircel

Urgent Matter for immeideate action

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Good evening, On the onset i would like to let you know that me, my brother and may of my cousins, relatives and friends are loyal users of blackberry mobile phones but for the last one year few of us have had troubles with the phone. I shall not go into details of troubles that the other people have had with your mobile phone but would like to bring to your notice the issues that i am personally facing since the last few months. On June 2011 i purchases a Blackberry Curve 3G handset with registered . Even before the end of one year the trackpad malfunctioned and the phone would not respond on many occasions, it would get hanged or get switched off. Since i was on tour for almost 6 months from April 2012 it was impossible for me to give the phone for repair as i was travelling across India and the place i stay is Silchar, doesn't have any BB service center. In the meanwhile i had to buy a spare phone worth Rs. 25,000.00 and finally on 11th Sep 2012 i had to give my BB mobile phone for repair under work order no GWI/BB/12/00933 in Guwahati Redington India Limited Center. I was never given a spare cell even when i had given it for repairs in Guwahati, which caused me may troubles. Each time i send my phone for repair i have to ask "Aircel" my mobile network operator to deactivate the BB services which is for Rs. 599.00 per month. You may please note that on 1st October i got another cell bearing . It looked like a new phone but in two days the following issues cropped up. The trackpad would move on its own, act funny and the battery would not last even for one hour. In a few days it was getting very depressing. I finally bought a new battery but still d same problems continued. Again finally i had to send my phone to ur service center at Guwahati and had booked complaint under work order no. GWI/BB/12/01337 dated 26.11.2012. I would want you to please note the following: 1. Once if the phone goes for repair i loose a lot of data. Many contacts/groups in BB Messenger are deleted. I have many VIP's and VVIPS's as BBM Contacts and it is very embarrassing asking for thier PINs again and again. 2.Even after back up, 100% of the data are not restored. 3. I have to send it to Guwahati for any service and additional cost is incurred at all times. And now i have to use my spare phone to make calls. 4. I have more than 1500 contacts and since the contacts are not copied on other phone i have to carry a phone directory of the same with me at all times. Whenever i make a call, i would first have to refer my phone directory and than make calls. This is very inconvenient. 5. I have to get the BB Services activated and deactivated all the time. Pay fees for the services i dont use and etc. See, there are many other issue but i cant waste all my time writing this email to you. The few points i have got across you should be good enough for you to ensure that the phone i get this time should be in good working condition, as i doubt that the last phone given to me was a "Refurbished" one. Also for all the inconvenience caused to me, i would be very happy that the company should give me a "Porsche Design" phone and nothing less than that. I dont want to further escalate this matter for legal, and as a small compensation for all the time i had lost, and extra monies i have incurred to buy new phone, should be compensated to me in form of a new "Porsche Design" mobile phone. Should you have any further query please feel free to contact me. I hope to hear from you sooner. Regards Rohit Gulgulia 

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,756
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Urgent Matter for immeideate action

gulguliarohit, Greetings, and welcome to the BlackBerry.com Community Support Forums.

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

So, we cannot respond to specific repair or warranty issues. You need to refer to Aircel for that.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.