Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: Vodafone PAYG

Urgent help nedded with stolen curve 9300

Hi guys i was recently assulted and had my blackberry curve 9300 os 6 stolen. I did have blackberry protect installed and have tried to locate it but am just told it cannot be located as not connected to gps?

Im guessing this means switched off. I have also noticed that my device backed up around about an hour after i was took to hospital. Is there any way i could view this information on my laptop? Please any advice would be a great help. thankyou x

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Urgent help nedded with stolen curve 9300

Hello mjpurplestar

Sorry to hear about your loss and the problem you're having ! 

If your device is Turned or switched off or the SIM card is removed from the device, in that situation you will not be able to view or locate your BlackBerry in BlackBerry Protect website.

Have you done a backup of your device recently using Desktop Software ? If you have it then there are some free third party software like ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter or Magicberry  which allow us to view or extract those backup files.

Also please read this helpful Article :  Lost or Stolen BlackBerry -- What to do?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.