Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
mrsmertz
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Usage in Mexico

I will be traveling to Mexico in 2 weeks and would like to know if I will be able to use the internet and check my email on my Blackberry Curve 8330 while I am there? My service is in the US. Does anyone know?
Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Usage in Mexico

Do you know if you have an international plan on your account? Check with your carrier and if not then they can add it for you
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mrsmertz
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Usage in Mexico

I contacted dmy provider and here is what I learned: The Blackberry Curve 8330 data services will not work in Mexico if your service is from the US. You would need to have the world edition phone for the data services. The phone itself would work for $3.00 per day plus $1.99 per minute for incoming and outgoing calls. Text messaging also will not work.

Thanksfor the tip.

Please use plain text.