Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kainatazad1
My Device: curve 9220
My Carrier: warid
Accepted Solution

VIBER

can i use viber on my bb curve 9220? and if yes then from where should i download? and how i use to connect my phone to my pc, by using data cable i am unable to connect. help me out please.

and also help me that how i use facebook without data service means how i use facebook through wifi?

please reply me as soon as possible

your users. 

thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: VIBER

You can get Vider from BlackBerry App World. But Viber in Blackberry won't allow you to use it for voice communication. By the way try BBM voice with BBM 7.0 which is also available in App World.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: o

Hi,
This is an official representative of Viber Media.

Viber should be available for your device. Please try to download from: http://bit.ly/RScOE2

For more questions or technical support, please visit our official HelpDesk.
Thanks,
Viber
An official representative from Viber Media (Viber app.)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kainatazad1
My Device: curve 9220
My Carrier: warid

Thanks a lot. You have solved my big problem. Please solve my second problem i .e, how to use facebook app on bb curve 9220 without data plan. I use before facebook app on bb bold 9000 with wifi. But facebook app is not working with wifi.
Hope for reply soon.
Please use plain text.
tech444
My Device: black berry curve 9320
My Carrier: globe

excuse me, i have a bit of a problem with my viber app. i had it installed last week, but uninstalled it for some issues. now i can't reinstall it, it keeps on saying "there was a problem installing viber, please try again." help please, thanks

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: o

Hi,

Please make sure that are connected to a strong, stable internet connection. Try to download the latest version of Viber here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/85455/?countrycode=TH&lang=en

Should you continue to experience issues installing Viber, please open a support ticket here: http://support.viber.com/customer/portal/emails/new

An official representative from Viber Media (Viber app.)
Please use plain text.