Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

hshalileh
My Device: 9300GYRF
My Carrier: Fido

Very Poor Customer Service

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have recently got off the phone in regards to a complaint I have regarding my Blackberry device with your tech centre.  After this phone call, I can reassure you that I will think multiple times before I ever consider purchasing another device from your company, if ever.

Below I have listed just a few of my problems and concerns:

1)      I used to be an owner of a Blackberry 9300. After nine months of use, the track pad stopped working and the speaker started making a buzzing noise and consequently failing to output sound all together. I took my phone to Fido Store 695 located in Richmond Hill, Ontario and they sent of my phone for repair.  I have been left without a phone for almost a month now just to hear that they don’t know what has happened to my phone (may have returned to a wrong customer or blackberry might have shipped the wrong phone back). They have asked me to wait for another week to hear back.

2)      In this mean time, my brother owning an iPhone also had a speaker failure.  Apple’s reaction: took the phone to the store and provided a brand new phone on the spot.

3)      I have called you at 18772552377 and a gentleman said that I will not be allowed to speak to a customer service representative unless I have a ticket number. Which has to be done through your forums or email.

I have owned many blackberries in the past, but I honestly cannot do this anymore.  I use my phone for work and a month without my phone costs me way too much. 

I hope to hear back from you,

Hamed S

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Very Poor Customer Service

Sorry to hear that, but were just volunteers helping other blackberry owners with issues.  I don't work for RIM, just someone who helps others in my spare time.  I am not sure what kind of ticket # they are talking about.  Did he give you the exact website or email address?  Did you brother have insurance on his phone?  Did you have insurance on yours?  Sounds like the carrier dropped the ball on this one.  They should give you a replacement phone if they lost your device while it was being repaired.

My Device: W 7
My Carrier: OPPO

Re: Very Poor Customer Service

If you spend a lot of time replying to your customers' email requests, you know all too well how important it is to track how much time has passed since each request was received, its current processing status (not yet read/answered/requires additional consultation), who is involved in providing a response, and of having a complete list of requests from the same customer for reference.

Experience shows that using a regular email client (e.g., Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail) does not give the whole picture quickly nor in a convenient way. It has been proven that providing high-quality customer support is only possible using special software — we recommend our iKode service desk X, which is a web-based, easy to use and free customer service software and service management software to resolve IT issues by ITSM work flows.

Please use plain text.