Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

Viewing old e-mail messages

I just purchased the BlackBerry Curve last Sunday (September 28).  It has been connected to my office (Outlook), but will only display the e-mails from my office in-box that are dated September 25, 2008 or later.  This makes no sense to me, and I can't figure out how to make the BlackBerry display older e-mails that remain in my in-box.  Any suggestions?
Developer
My Device: 9000

Re: Viewing old e-mail messages

sgood wrote:
I just purchased the BlackBerry Curve last Sunday (September 28).  It has been connected to my office (Outlook), but will only display the e-mails from my office in-box that are dated September 25, 2008 or later.  This makes no sense to me, and I can't figure out how to make the BlackBerry display older e-mails that remain in my in-box.  Any suggestions?

Are you on BES? If so, and you moved to the new phone, you will not get your complete message store unless your removed from the server and added back on with a new Ent. Activation. The max is 14 days back or 750 messages. (not both). If your on BIS, it's another issue.

H.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If successful in helping you, please give me kudos in my post.
Please mark the post that solved it for you!
Thank you!
Best Regards

hmeister