Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elsombre
My Device: Not Specified

Virtual Keyboard with 8310

Is there a VKB driver available for the virtual keyboard for the 8310?  Will there be?  I've got this cute little vkb that works with previous models but not this one!  Pairing works fine but keystrokes are not recognized.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Fairyhunters

Re: Virtual Keyboard with 8310

I have recently had exactly the same problem with trying to use my virtual keyboard with my BB curve 8310.  Please keep me posted if there are any developments on this.  Thanks.  Fairyhunters

golan

Contributor
BadboyFLIP

I have a 8310 and I've been looking at the Golan Technology iTech Bluetooth Virtual Laser Keyboard but I am affraid that it will not be compatible with v.4.5.0. even though it says: "Compatible with device using OS 4.2.1 & above." But it doesn't specifically say "Works with v4.5.0." Second it appears if you do buy it, it requires a $19.99 purchase just for the driver (website to driver purchase: http://www.golan-technology.com/servlet/the-6/VKB-BlackBerry-Driver/Detail ). Any solutions/feedback?
phil3path
My Device: 8330

Im having the same issue did you guys figure it out?

I bought the driver and never received anything in the mail. I feel ripped off. I got a confirmation email but never anything else. Whats the point of having this keyboard when customer service doesnt even care or even responds.

please help!!!

phil3path
My Device: 8330

Golan the driver that you linked to does not work. I have the keyboard and this driver. I even bought the $19.99 driver on the site and I never received anything in the mail. only a confirmation email .  Please help !!

I paired the phone but it just beeps when I use a key on the itech keyboard. its like the program is locked or somethin.