Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
EVH84
My Device: Not Specified

Voice dialing and OS 4.5

Greetings to all, I am new in the forum. Nevertheless pleasingly I am made an impression by the level of information that handles, always of first hand.  Let me comment my problem, handling a device BB 8330. All the functions and programs were executed without any problem until yesterday. My device ran on old platform 4,3, yesterday I updated it directly of the official page of BB to 4.5. By all means as many of we do it. I began to prove all my programs and applications on the new platform, and noticed a detail, the dialing activated by voice, is executed well and in Spanish (Mexico), it obeys to the commands and it looks for the contacts suitably, nevertheless at the moment for marking, when I choose a contact with more of one telephone number (work, moving body, etc.) the voice indicates the message to me “are no stored entrances”. If this same it attempt with a contact that only has a telephone number, communicates to me without problems.  Somebody could orient to me in the correction of this defect?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Voice dialing and OS 4.5

hello,

did it work with the previous version of your OS ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
EVH84
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Voice dialing and OS 4.5

Yes it did.
Please use plain text.