Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

abhishek9bhardwaj
My Device: 9320

What a service outstanding.

Dear Sir/Mam, 

The biggest mistake i have done in my life is I purchased a blackberry Curve 9320 phone.
For which I have give 14700/- INR in cash.
I used o think that I will be trouble free for 1 or 2 years because I have purchased a blackberry phone but after purchasing it on 28th dec 2012 this is the 2nd time the bloody blackberry phone has taken me to the service center. On the very first time I visited the service center I was not carrying my bill the person who was sitting at the front office told me that he can not entertain me without the bill I drove 37 kms to my home took the bill and when I entered the service center a lady was siting at the front office she said that we can check i online that your fone is under warranty so we do not need the bill. 
This time my phone was given to the service center on 23rd Jan. 2013 and they are not able to tell me the status of the phone that when they are going to give me my phone back. I am really very disappointed with this kind of quality of the phone. 
If the problem was that much big that the phone was to be kept for more than 15 days in the service center it was very much appreciable that I would have given a new phone or at least a phone in the replacement to use till that time till I get my phone back after the repairs. But I can not  expect this thing apart from this what I am getting is only harassment because whenever I call the service center either they do not pick up the call or they commit call in 1 hour, which they never do. 
If it is possible to take my phone back please take it because I am really not interested to use a blackberry phone which does not stay with me. 
I will buy some other phone which is really very less expensive and plans are also economical than blackberry. If I would have any idea that I am going to get this kind of service from blackberry I would have never purchased it but better late than never, please help me in this if you can. 
Please let me know what can be done in this regard. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Abhishek Bhardwaj
+919350815073

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2072), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: What a service outstanding.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As a user-to-user community, no one here can answer your question with any level of authority whatsoever. RIM provides zero front line support to end users, including warranty...all support starts with the carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers, all who can escalate cases into BlackBerry at no charge to the end user. Further, this site is not a channel for any formal communications with, support from, nor escalation to BlackBerry.

So, your path to seek satisfaction about your request is not here, in these forums. Rather, it is likely through your place of purchase and/or authorized service center; your contractual arrangement is with them, not with any other entity.

There is something called incident support, but it costs to just ask the initial question, since you are bypassing the contract you signed upon purchase. If you wish to investigate that, you can review it here:

There also might be some good reading here:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code