Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ShereeseJG
My Device: Curve 9300
Accepted Solution

What will happen if i pull out the battery while facebook is being installed via usb on a 9300 with os6?

It has a red X across the battery icon and i dont want to pull out the battery because the desktop software says dont unplug it during installation. But it has been more than 15 min & its still like that. Should I pull out the battery or leave it? Will it be usable if i pull out the battery. It was ONLY facebook being installed, it still says waiting for device initialization

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: What will happen if i pull out the battery while facebook is being installed via usb on a 9300 with os6?

If the application is being installed and you forcefully unplug then your device OS might get corrupted. As it's about facebook only you may consider pulling the plug. If things doesn't resolve then you'll have other option to encounter.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ShereeseJG
My Device: Curve 9300

Re: What will happen if i pull out the battery while facebook is being installed via usb on a 9300 with os6?

I pulled out the plug & now it works perfectly, the COD error was also fixed when I attempted the update & I was able to update facebook.
Please use plain text.