Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
mattyadams
My Device: 9320

When i use the wifi trouble

Hello everyone

when i use my wifi for my curve 9320 it doesnt let me upload pictures to facebook and has the following error message " facebook does not appear to be able to process your request, please try again later (1404) " 

However if i turn off wifi and use my data allowence it works perfectly fine? am i doing something wrong ? 

Also when i use the wifi it keeps prompting me that my connection isnt secure and keeps opening up the wifi webpage for my current internet provider, there is an option to log in however when i select the tab to log onto the wifi page nothing loads further from that page, its like it doesnt register that im selecting the tab to enter? 

would someone be able to assit me futher or point me in the wright direction please? 

Kind Regards 

Mja 

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: When i use the wifi trouble

Hi mattyadams and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Are you connected to your home Wi-Fi or a public hotspot when you are seeing this behavior?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
mattyadams
My Device: 9320

Hi 

this happens when i am connected to both home and hotspots, for example my local coffee shop it does this as well as when i am at home too. 

as you can imagine it can be frustraiting as dont want to use all my data allowence ect.. 

Kind Regards 

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Is your BlackBerry smartphone currently activated on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!