Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

juniorehi
My Device: curve 9300

White Screen and rebooting

can be using my phone and when i recieve a call or text it will freeze the screen will go completly white the red light on the front of the device will show then it will reboot it self this also happens when trying to open messages and emails and even when scrolling up and down the apps.

i have wiped my device with the blackberry software and reloaded it several times with different software bundles and each time the problem reacures even if i dont restore my personal settings and i have also removed the memory card.

can anyone help me in fixing this issue?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: White Screen and rebooting

Hi juniorehi

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

You can try  Jl Cmder to wipe your device , to get error 507  means no OS then try any other OS pack from your carrier MTN .: 

How do I wipe the BlackBerry using Jl Cmder?

After loading the new OS don't restore anything from the backup as you did earlier, Restore only your contacts. Then run for it for a few hours to see if problem appears ,If problem persist then On your homescreen go to manage connection > Turn off your Mobile Network . Locate a  wi- fi and Connect your device and see if your device freezes or reboots while on wi - fi , If it does not then you the problem is within your device it may be any hardware compnent or SIM card slot and can be fixed by Mobile repair Shop or any BlackBerry Service center.

So Please try it and Good Luck ..

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.